Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Reality

Well, the reality is setting in that we are supposed to move in 3 1/2 weeks and we probably aren't going to be able to move together. Let me explain...we all know that we are in a crappy economy right now to be selling your house but we live in in the top selling neighborhood in Louisville right now. Actually we are a bit of a mix of Schnitzelburg and Germantown (never figured out exactly what part our street is in) so we will just say the top 2. We still have hopes that it will sell soon because it's only been two weeks and we have to stay patient and trust the Lord. It seems God is ALWAYS teaching me about patience and not worrying. On my windowsill above the sink right now I have Matthew 6:27..."Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?" Yep. I sure can't. It's appropriate that I have it near the sink because I tend to start over thinking things when I am doing stuff like washing dishes or vacuuming. I could vacuum our three rooms with carpet for an hour because I just start thinking a lot! I digress though...the point is if our house doesn't sell, Justin will be moving to Raleigh on his own for a little while until our house can sell. We just can't afford two places right now. So sad for so many reasons. But my best friend is going to stay with me and Liam a few nights a week so that will be fun at least :)

Liam is doing really good...I can't believe he is 11 months already and his first birthday is less then a month away. Time flies! He is cruising around the house pulling up on everything and standing on his own for a few seconds at a time. I know he will be walking soon and I'm sure once he does he won't stop-just like his Daddy!! Lord, help me now!

No comments: