Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Today my life could change forever...

Well, as you can see from my first post...it's been awhile! Not only has Liam been born but he is almost one! I can't believe it...just about 6 more weeks until his first birthday. What the heck happened? Where did the time go?

This past Monday was a day that I knew would change my life. And I knew whatever the outcome was, I would cry. Both would have been a bittersweet kind of cry...the outcome that has resulted though was the one we have prayed for. And we prayed that whatever the the outcome was that we would recognize it as what God wants for us and we would do it. So...we are doing it and I can't wait! As for now, I am not going to say what the change was but I will say that I am not pregnant :) For some reason that is ALWAYS what my friends think when I say I have a surprise or big news, etc.

For now, I will say that I have a lot to do. A lot of meetings, a few trips, and a lot of hugs ahead. Hopefully I can post this weekend about the big news...I am waiting on Justin to do some things on his end first before I break the news.

Let's get back to Liam :) Yesterday was his first day at his daddy's waterpark! Calypso Cove is basically Justin's life in the summer as it is one of the many things he runs and staffs so Liam and I joined our friends Olivia and Anessa and headed over for some fun! Liam LOVED the splash pad and the spouts of water in the zero depth area. Olivia and Liam also love each other. I will for sure post some pictures of their cuteness as soon as I upload them!

As I sit here and write this I am looking around my living room, watching my baby boy play with the dogs and his toys and just think about how blessed Justin and I are. Seriously, I could not have asked for anything more out of a husband, a son, a church community at Sojourn and friends and family. I guess I am feeling sentimental today :)

Off to clean this house. Does the work of a stay at home momma ever end? I think not :)

No comments: